Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Peachy and Gremlin /2

I've been hoarding photos of Gremlin and Peachy (for far too long!) so time to share them on here and not just on my hard drive. I've mentioned before but I've noticed again another jump in the bond between our cats (unfortunately) most likely due to their common enemy with our neighbour's cats.  If you have any tips on how to encourage cats to play nice with other cats, please let me know!!

Despite their oddities I love them both so much and I'm so super grateful to have these little souls in my life :)

black and white cat

peaches the cat

girl cat

surprised cat

resting bitch face
peaches the cat


peachy

gremlin the cat


cat bib

peachy and gremlin

lying down cat

peachy

sleeping cat photo

peachy

saucer eyes

wide eyed cat
Saucer eye kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified of further replies click the "notify me" box (in the bottom right hand corner)